Thu, Oct 12|
TedX Bethesda Women
Relax and engage at "Awakenings" at TEDx BethesdaWomen! 7 amazing talks in the company of 100 women will inspire and reset you with zest!
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2023, 9:00 AM – Oct 13, 2023, 4:00 PM
Imagination Stage, 4908 Auburn Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
About the event
AWAKEN! Let's gather and grow—together!
Shift to a place of new questions and discoveries. Reset in this post-pandemic era and learn from women in the know! Connect with visionaries, creators, and advocates at TEDxBethesdaWomen - a one day event featuring seven amazing talks by local VIPs.
Take in the viewpoints of accomplished women, in an intimate studio. Their AWAKENINGS in creativity, health, self-compassion, motherhood and aging will challenge and inspire you. They’ll explore what excites them and how we can harness it for greater joy and well-being.
Daring and driven speakers (who will stay for the entire day) include:
- Erin Friedman, Abstract Artist (ERIN FRIEDMAN ART)
- Stephanie Hack, M.D., OB-GYN and Podcaster (LADY PARTS DOCTOR)
- Lauren Taylor, Empowerment Self-Defense Teacher (DEFEND YOURSELF)
- Ellen Oh, Middle Grade and Children’s Author (WE NEED DIVERSE BOOKS)
- Amanda Moskowitz, Playwright and Author re: Trauma & Recovery (I AM HER PLAY)
- Nicole Pensak, Ph.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist (ATLANTIC COAST MIND and BODY)
- Jennifer Pastora, General Manager re: Senior Living (THE CARNEGIE at WASHINGTONIAN CENTER)
Imagination Stage is the perfect venue to take in the energy, the stories and the insights of our guests - including you.
DRAFT AGENDA (specifics will be sent to registered attendees the day before the event)
* Talks/Final Thoughts
* Happy Hour (at a local restaurant, where we can continue to network & celebrate)